Programs & Positions for Students: External Programs
Jump to: Internal Programs
Local and National
1. WHO: The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute, on Cape Cod, MA, has a well-known and highly regarded summer program for students. They pay a stipend of $585 per week and find you housing (possibly free?) right in Woods Hole village. Woods Hole is also home to the Marine Biological Lab, NOAA, the National Fisheries, Coast Guard and a number of other ocean-oriented research institutes.
2. Sandia National Labs has an extensive summer program for student, in almost every area of engineering, science and math.
3. Argonne Labs, near Chicago, internship programs listed here. Contact Professor Yecko if interested in Fluid Dynamics programs.
4. NASA Intership Opportunities click here
5. NIH summer internships program:
5. Mt Sinai SURP Summer 2016
6. NSF East Asia and Pacific Summer Institutes (EAPSI) Graduate Fellowship Program CFP
Refer to Center for Career Development Weekly Announcements and Opportunities.