Welcome to The Cooper Union!
Our plans for the coming academic year are being formed at the intersection of a global pandemic and a global awakening, a moment unlike any other in our lifetimes. While this juncture brings many uncertainties, it also reminds us of the fortitude of the Cooper community and deepens our resolve to address the critical challenges and opportunities of our time.
Please find President Sparks' full address on Fall 2020 here. If you were unable to attend our Fall 2020 Information Sessions, links of the full recordings are available below:
- Fall 2020 General Information Session
- The Irwin S. Chanin School of Architecture
- The School of Art
- The Albert Nerken School of Engineering
- International Student Services
Additionally, we’ve put together a comprehensive Fall 2020 resource guide to help instruct and welcome you to The Cooper Union.
- Important Update Regarding the Fall 2020 Admitted Student Enrollment Deposit
- A welcome video message from our Cooper community.
Please go to the corresponding links below.