Our objective: to protect the health and safety of the Cooper Union community while working to minimize any contribution to the spread of the virus and enable our faculty, staff, and students to continue their work to the greatest extent possible.
LATEST UPDATES -- APRIL 6
As we begin this next week of being together while apart, I want to emphasize this: This time we are living through is hard. No two of us are processing it quite the same. Let’s be mindful of that… let’s be patient with one another and sensitive to others’ experiences… and let’s take turns being sources of joy and strength. I look forward to seeing and hearing from you this week. Stay well.
NEW CONFIRMED CASE OF COVID-19: A student has reported a presumptive positive case of COVID-19. The student has not been on campus since March 12, therefore the people the student was in contact with at Cooper are now beyond the recommended isolation period.
- Important Policy Updates for Online Learning
- The remainder of the spring semester will be conducted online.
- Registration deadlines for Summer 2020 and Fall 2020 have been extended to May 1. (New dates: April 21–May 1.)
- All campus events, including Commencement, Senior Shows, the End of Year Show, and public programs, are canceled through May 31. We are working to reschedule senior shows and commencement.
- Buildings & offices are closed except for key personnel