Financial Aid at Cooper
Honoring Peter Cooper’s belief that education be accessible to all, our mission is to ensure that no student is deterred from attending The Cooper Union based on their financial circumstances.
We offer generous financial aid and scholarship support to all admitted undergraduate, full-time students—awarding students a half-tuition scholarship valued at $22,275. Students may also receive additional merit awards and financial aid based on eligibility. The Master of Science in Architecture program offers a merit scholarship valued at approximately 35% of the base tuition.
The Cooper Union is recognized as one of the most affordable colleges in the country, receiving top rankings in US News, Money Magazine, and The Princeton Review.
To learn more about financial aid at Cooper:
- Learn more about our tuition, fees, and housing.
- Email us at email@example.com with questions or book a virtual appointment with an advisor.
- Visit our financial aid page.
- Compare Cooper with other schools on the College Scorecard.
- Review our financial aid FAQs.
- Use our Net Price Calculator to help determine your eligibility for aid.
Apply and file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) today! The Cooper Union code is 002710. Downloadable affordability and financial aid one-sheeter.