Financial Aid at Cooper
The Cooper Union was founded upon the principle of providing education opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, or financial means. We offer generous financial aid and scholarship support to all admitted undergraduate, full-time students—awarding students a half-tuition scholarship valued at $22,275. Students may also receive additional merit awards and financial aid based on eligibility. The Master of Science in Architecture program offers a merit scholarship valued at approximately 35% of the base tuition.
The Cooper Union is recognized as one of the most affordable colleges in the country, receiving top rankings in US News, Money Magazine, and The Princeton Review.
To learn more about financial aid at Cooper:
- Learn more about our tuition, fees, and housing.
- Email us at email@example.com with questions or book a virtual appointment with an advisor.
- Visit our financial aid page.
- Compare Cooper with other schools on the College Scorecard.
- Review our financial aid FAQs.
- Use our Net Price Calculator to help determine your eligibility for aid.
Apply and file your FAFSA today! The Cooper Union code is 002710.