Internet access resources available for students
- Altice USA is offering Altice Advantage 30 Mbps broadband solution for free for 60 days to any new customer household within their footprint.
- AT&T’s COVID-19 response offers open hot-spots, unlimited data to existing customers, and $10/month plans to low income families.
- Charter Communicationshas a two-month free internet offer.
- Comcast is offering free WiFi for two months to low-income families plus all Xfinity hot spots are free to the public during this time.
- Sprint, following an FCC agreement, is providing unlimited data to existing customers and starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020, will allow all handsets to enable hot spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
- T-Mobile, following an FCC agreement, is offering unlimited data to existing customers and will soon allow all handsets to enable hot spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
- FCC agreement stating that providers will waive late fees, not cutoff service for lack of payment, and open hot-spots