An important message for incoming freshmen.
An important message for incoming international students.
Important insurance Information.
For more information about student insurance, please see our Student Accident and Sickness Insurance Brochure
On-line registration through WebAdvisor for the Fall 2013 semester classes will take place between April 23 and 26, 2013. This registration is for all Bachelor's Degree, Certificate and Master's Degree students who plan to return to Cooper Union in September.
|If in Fall 2013 you will be:|
You will register on-line starting:
|A Master’s student, or a Senior in all schools||Tuesday, April 23, 2013, starting at 12:01 am|
An Art Junior, or
An Engineering Junior, or
A Third- or Fourth-Year
|Wednesday, April 24, 2013, starting at 12:01 am|
An Architecture, Art or
|Thursday, April 25, 2013, starting at 12:01 am|
Follow the instructions for your School and for Humanities and Social Sciences advisement procedures which are posted on our website at http://www.cooper.edu/students/registrar/registration/instructions:
- Irwin S. Chanin School of Architecture
- School of Art
- Albert Nerken School of Engineering
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
PLEASE NOTE: STUDENTS WHO HAVE A FINANCIAL OBLIGATION TO COOPER UNION WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO REGISTER. PLEASE SATISFY ANY DEBTS BEFORE REGISTRATION.
Registration through WebAdvisor will occur in the following way:
1. Each student will submit a proposed schedule to their advisor. Students are encouraged to e-mail their advisors that they have submitted their schedule.
2. The advisor will review the schedule in WebAdvisor and approve it if satisfactory. Advisors must e-mail their students upon approval.
3. Starting on their appointed day and continuing through April 26, students will register on-line through WebAdvisor.
4. If a student encounters difficulty with registration, staff members in the Admissions and Records office can be reached at 212 353-4120 during normal business hours. Or e-mail email@example.com
Note: Students will find instructions on registering on-line and navigating through WebAdvisor on the registration page of our website: http://cooper.edu/students/registrar/registration
Schedule changes and necessary program alterations may be accommodated without fee during the drop/add period, which is September 3 - 9. After that there is a $25 fee for withdrawing from courses (no courses may be added).
The first day of classes will be TUESDAY, September 3. NOTE: TUESDAY CLASSES MEET.
Any returning student who does not register between April 23 and 26 may register in September; there will be a $100 late registration fee.
After September 9, 2013 students may drop classes only within the guidelines and timeframes established by the three Schools and the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences; there will be a $25 fee for each transaction.
Master's Students Please Note: Even if you are pursuing only the completion of your Thesis, you MUST register in the normal way.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENGINEERING STUDENTS
Please remember the guidelines for registration for Physics and Math. You must register within your major unless you have permission to do otherwise.