Albert Nerken School of Engineering Registration Instructions
Rising first year, sophomore and junior students will be advised by an assigned Academic Advisor in their department. EE students may choose any full-time EE professor as an advisor. BSE students should visit the Engineering Dean’s Office for program advisement and approval. Please consult the departmental notice boards (4th floor, 41 CS, in front of Frankie’s Kitchen) for a list of advisors or consult the department secretaries below:
The departmental secretaries and their rooms are as follows:
- Civil and Mechanical Engineering -- Mrs. Jimenez Room 409
- Chemical & Electrical Engineering -- Ms. Leon Room 409
ChE – Professor Okorafor (Room 553)
CE – Professor Guido (Room 519)
EE – Professor Fontaine (Room 620)
ME – Professor Baglione (Room 721)
You must make an appointment to see your advisor in person for approval of your program and discussions of options as necessary. See your advisor early. Don’t wait until the last minute! Only your advisor is allowed online access to your program for approval.
View the current class schedule.
View the requirements and policies.
1. Attempts to register for more than 21 credits will be automatically rejected. If your advisor approves this overload, he or she must make an email request to the engineering dean. Overload requests will only be considered if your cumulative GPA is greater than 3.0.
2. ADD/DROPS will not be accepted before the first day of classes for the Fall semester.
3. The ADD/DROP period nominally ends after the first week of classes meet and when all classes have met at least once.