Career Development Resources for Alumni
We encourage Cooper Union alumni to stay connected to the Center for Career Development.
Online Job & Internship Board
Alumni are invited to use Handshake, the Cooper Union’s online job and recruiting system. Alumni can create an account to access postings for jobs and internships. The majority of positions posted to Handshake are internships, entry-level roles and early career positions.
On-campus recruiting activities, such as career fairs and on-campus interviews, are only open to current students because they focus on summer internships and entry-level hiring. Please contact the Center for Career Development to discuss your job search strategy.
Alumni are invited to schedule career counseling appointments to discuss any of the following and more:
- Career exploration and transitions
- Résumé and cover letter writing
- Portfolio development
- Job, internship and research search strategies
- Interview preparation
- Professional networking and community building
- Applying to graduate school
- Grants, fellowships and scholarships