IT: Teams Training Guide
1. Teams Webinar
2. Manage a Teams Meeting
Clarifies relationship between calendar and Teams’ calendar.
3. Scheduling and Delivering a Class Lecture
These are a series of short videos that provide a good overview of the Teams' interface.
4. How to use Teams Breakout rooms:
5. Upload and Share files
6. Best practices in Organizing Class Materials
7. Sharing Desktop in Teams
8. Presenting PowerPoint slides in Teams
This eliminates the ribbon and other distracting content but still see Chat. Student can navigate presentation separately.
9. Participant Tracking in Teams
How to download a list of participants in your Teams meeting.
Covers creating, tracking, and reviewing assignments. Very helpful.
More details on creating assignments and quizzes using Forms.
12. Participant Controls
13. Large Gallery and Together Mode
14. How to see student activity in Microsoft Teams with the new Insights feature
15. How to update Meeting Options in Microsoft Teams directly from the meeting participants panel
16. Fifty-six Short Videos about Teams
Fantastic playlist of Teams education topics.
17. Pre-Recording Class Lectures
The steps below are a work around. The ideal method to pre-record your lecture would be to create a private channel in the Teams classroom, in that channel select ‘Meet now’, record your lecture and then move the video file to the Class Materials folder so students can have view access. However, we found a bug with this method. The bug has been reported to Microsoft and a fix is pending.