Preparing Students for a Data-Driven World
POSTED ON: April 5, 2021
On March 18, 2021, a leading panel of interdisciplinary faculty discussed how data are used across technical and creative fields and how they use empirical reasoning and data-based assignments to prepare to live and work in a data-driven society. Watch the program online.
- Thomas Augst, Associate Professor of English, New York University
- Min Kyung Lee, Assistant Professor of Growth and Structure of Cities, Bryn Mawr Colleg
- Brian Mailloux, Professor in Environmental Sciences, Barnard College and Columbia University
- David Weiman, Professor of Economics, Barnard College and Columbia University
The panel was moderated by:
- Ninad Pandit, Visiting Assistant Professor of History, The Cooper Union
- Cynthia Lee, Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering, The Cooper Union
This event was organized by Lisa Norberg, Director of The Cooper Union Library, and Loujaina Abdelwahed, Assistant Professor of Economics and funded by Cooper Union Grant Program.