STEM Scholars is a paid internship and mentoring program for New York City 10th and 11th grade students. Students participate in a Summer STEM class and attend after class and/or Friday activities. Students can select the Service Scholars or Cooper Next Scholars program depending on their interests and background. STEM Outreach is committed to offering opportunities to all New York City students, with a focus on those that identify with a group that continues to be underrepresented in engineering careers.
STEM Scholars are
- living in New York City and attending a high school in New York City;
- completing 10th or 11th grade in June 2022;
- also enrolled in a Six Week Summer STEM class;
- motivated with a demonstrated interest in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM);
- curious about the world and interested in building relationships.
Applications for Summer 2022 are closed.