How to Apply for Financial Aid
The financial aid application deadline for the 2020-2021 Academic Year is December 2, 2019 for Early Decision and January 6, 2020 for Regular Decision. Your financial aid will not be processed after this deadline and there is no appeal process for missing the deadline.
For the 2020-2021 FAFSA the following is required:
1) You must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with School Code 002710.
2) If you do not already have a FSA ID, you should apply for one.
3) If you already have filed your FAFSA please update it using your parent's 2018 tax information and yours if you filed a return. You will be required to submit a 2018 IRS Tax Return Transcript.
4) New York Sate (NYS) residents attending NYS schools can link directly to the TAP Application from the FAFSA submission confirmation page.
5) All OFF-CAMPUS students must submit proof of their lease/sub lease. If Sub-leasing please provide a notarized letter with a copy of the signed lease by the person whose name appears on the lease. Failure to submit all required documentation by August 30th your application will default to a lower cost of attendance and your financial aid may be adjusted.