Administrator for the Business Office
Posted On: April 02, 2019
Hours: Full Time
The Administrator for the Business Office provides support to the VP of Finance and Administration and to the finance team, as well as providing assistance to the Chief Talent Officer as needed
- Receives visitors as first point of contact for the business office
- Opens and distributes mail for the office
- Answers phones and maintains calendar for VP of Finance and Administration and Chief Talent Leader
- Maintains financial files and archives
- Coordinates finance business reports for Board and Committee meetings, including memorandum preparations and distribution as necessary
- Interfaces with school administrative assistants about deadlines (e.g credit card reporting, travel and expense submissions)
- Coordinates ordering of office supplies
- Prepares items for mailing (Fedex, UPS, etc)
- Completes or coordinates responses to surveys. Processes forms
- Makes bank deposits when needed
- Performs various clerical tasks as necessary
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to prioritize, manage and complete projects with time constraints while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Able to collaborate and remain flexible when new tasks arise
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Word, Power Point, Excel; knowledge of database.
- Proven business communication skills
BA/BS degree in Business Administration or related fields.
This is a non-union position.
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit resume and cover letter to:
30 Cooper Square, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10003
Or email to: email@example.com