SUMMER STEM 2022 Application is closed.
Three Week In Person Program for 9th and 10th graders
- Choose from: Computer-Aided Drug Design, Biomaterials Design, or Next- Gen Construction Materials
- See SUMMER STEM 2022 Courses for descriptions.
- Session 1: July 11- 28, Monday - Thursday, 9 AM - 3 PM
- Session 2: August 1 - 18, Monday - Thursday, 9 AM - 3 PM
Four Week Virtual Program for 10th and 11th Graders
- See Machine Learning description.
- This class is for students with precalculus or calculus.
- July 11 - August 8, Monday - Thursday, 1 - 4 PM EST
Six Week In Person Program for 10th and 11th Graders
- Choose from Data for New York, Design and Drawing for Engineering, MakerXR!, Racecar Research, or Robotics Crash Course.
- See SUMMER STEM 2022 Courses for descriptions and more information.
- July 11 - August 18, Monday - Thursday, 9 AM - 3 PM
STEM Scholars Internship Opportunity for Students that:
- Attend a New York City School
- Complete 10th and 11th Grade in June 2022
- Apply for a 6 week session
- Requirements vary by program see more information and application
Learn more about SUMMER STEM
Read the Summer STEM FAQs for information about cost, financial aid, and more.
Hear about Summer STEM from past students and staff: What is Summer STEM? Video.
See SUMMER STEM 2021 Student Portfolios:
Questions about SUMMER STEM? Email firstname.lastname@example.org