Enroll or Apply for Scholarship
Enrollment for Summer Art Intensive 2021 will be posted soon.
Students who are not eligible for the Merit Scholarship
You should select a course and click the "Enroll Now" button.
Jeff and Paula Gural Merit Scholarship for New York City Public School Students
Scholarship Applications are now closed
The Jeff and Paula Gural Merit Scholarship will cover the cost of the Summer Art Intensive tuition.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a New York City public high school to qualify for a scholarship.
- You will be notified via email regarding your application status.
Portfolio Requirements for the Merit Scholarship Application
Students are encouraged to apply even if they are new to the mediums they are interested in studying. You will be asked to provide, via the application link:
- A portfolio of 10—20 jpeg images of your artwork (not to exceed 4MB in size per file).
- Only submit work made within the last 2 years.
- Include drawings from direct observation.
- Include a self portrait.
- For video and animation work, provide links to your Vimeo or YouTube videos.
In a statement of no more than 250 words write about what you hope to gain from the experience of study art this summer.