Advanced AutoCAD and Revit
This course is intended for Engineers and Architects with prior experience in design and who have some familiarity with computer aided design and programming.
The course focuses on utilizing the latest Building Information Modeling (BIM) techniques with application in 3-D AutoCad, Revit Architecture and Revit Structures. Visual Basic programming is also used to link AutoCAD and Excel for cost estimation.
- 3-D AutoCAD with solid modeling.
- Revit Architecture user interface.
- Creating a Building Layout.
- Setting up project Levels, Column Grids and Structural Layout.
- Floors, Roofs and Ceilings.
- Create Elevations, Sections and Schedules and print drawing sheets.
Instructor: Dr. Cosmas Tzavelis, Ph.D., P.E.