Make an Appointment
How to Register
- Follow the instructions for first-time registration (or skip this step and go to Sign In)
- You will be asked to provide an email address (Cooper or other)
- Answer a few short questions about your student status
- Create a password (Cooper or new)
- Write down the username (email) and password you provided!
Sign in using the email and password you used to register for our scheduling system
Book an Appointment
- You can book an appointment up to 5 days in advance
- White boxes indicate available session times; yellow boxes indicate your appointment time
- When the appointment window opens, fill out the information requested, including course, instructor, and what you would like to work on during your session
- Please indicate if you would like a report of the session sent to you and your professor
- Be sure to scroll down and click “save” to book your appointment
- If you would like to sign up for weekly ongoing sessions, please visit the Center for Writing in person
Need to Cancel?
- If you aren’t going to make it to your session, be sure to cancel at least 24 hours in advance
- Sign in to the scheduling system (at least 24 hours in advance)
- Click on your scheduled appointment
- Scroll to the bottom and click on "cancel appointment"
- If you fail to cancel your sessions in advance, you may be blocked from making more appointments!