Summer Research Internship Application
This program is closed for Summer 2013. No more applications will be accepted.
Please fill in the application form. The completed form must be accompanied by:
- a current transcript (Fall 2012)
- a personal essay
- be signed by a parent/guardian
- be signed by a teacher/advisor
- a letter of recommendation from a teacher/advisor
- application fee of $50 (money order only, made payable to The Cooper Union). This fee will be returned to you if you are not accepted to the program. If you are invited to the program and you accept then later decline, the application fee is forfeited.
These materials should be forwarded to:
Director, Outreach Program
The Cooper Union
41 Cooper Square
New York, NY 10003
Complete applications should be submitted as early as possible before the deadline.
We will not review incomplete applications.
Postmarked March 8, 2013
Successful applicants must attend an Open House at the Cooper Union on April 26 at 3:30 (details will follow).
Successful applicants must attend the full program. No exceptions will be made to start late or finish early.