Alexander Tochilovsky A'00, curator of the Herb Lubalin Study Center of Design and Typography gives a video tour of Brooklyn's Fort Greene neighborhood signage and what it all meansRead More
- Alexander Tochilovsky Decodes the "Secret Language of Signs"
- Prof. Joe Cataldo Discusses Green Roof Research on NY1
- Incoming 2015: Part One
- A New Way to Read the Streets
- School of Architecture Alumni and Dean included in "30 Years of Emerging Voices"
- Twenty-First Century Choices: Identifying Strategies for a Sustainable World
- Women in STEM Panel Addresses Young Audience
- SutureSelf Takes Top Prize at the 2015 Invention Factory
- S.U.R.F.'s Up This Summer
Humanities and Social Sciences
- Casey Walker and His "Last Days in Shanghai"
- Marek Bartelik: From Civil Engineer to Art Critic
- The Return of the Post-Docs
- "Mad Men" Finale Ends On a Cooper Union Note
- A Dual Exhibition at Metropolitan Museum for Piotr Uklanski A'95
- Shirley Jaffe A'45 Has Solo Gallery Show & NY Times Spotlight at Age 91
- Cooper in Top Ten of Money Mag's 2015 "Best Colleges"
- Highlights from Commencement 2015
- Cooper Union Ranked #1 "College That Pays You Back" by Princeton Review