Comprised of professionals who support and advocate for the students at The Cooper Union, The Office of Student Affairs encompases many different services to help you along your personal journey at The Cooper Union and beyond. These services include: Career Development, Residence Life, Athletics, Campus Life, Health and Medical Records, Counseling Referrals, Student Support and Advocacy, Student Judiciary, Student Clubs and Organizations, Orientation Programs and Commencement.
We are located on the 3rd Floor of the Student Residence Hall at 29 3rd Ave. Please stop by and see how we can get you involved and keep you on the path to success!
- Fall 2015 New Student OrientationLearn more about the exciting week of activities planned for Fall 2015 New Student Orientation.
- Student ActivitiesIn addition to the work of the Student Councils in all three schools, students run eighty organizations and actively serve on more than thirty subcommittees.
- Center for Career DevelopmentOffering career-related programs and resources to an array of populations associated with The Cooper Union community, including students, employers, alumni, faculty and staff.
- AthleticsAt the Cooper Union, we have Varsity Soccer, Varsity Basketball, Varsity Tennis, Varsity Volleyball, and Cross Country teams for women and men. All of these sports were initiated by student interest.
- Residence LifeA student-centered resource committed to providing residents with a living environment that is safe, clean, comfortable, and conducive to study and personal growth.
- Health & Counseling
- Student Affairs Calendar
- Gender Neutral Restrooms