Writing Associate / Center for Writing
Posted On: September 16, 2014
Hours: Part Time
The Center for Writing at The Cooper Union seeks part-time Writing Associate for the Fall 2014 semester. The Center for Writing is a central site of writing, reading and speech pedagogy at the Cooper Union. Writing Associates work in one-on-one sessions with students on a wide range of skills and issues, from developmental and ESL writing concerns to advanced critical and analytical engagement.
- Advanced degree or work towards an advanced degree in a relevant field
- Substantive classroom teaching and/or tutoring experience at the post-secondary level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A solid understanding of writing pedagogy
- A strong commitment to teaching
This is a unionized position.
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art is an AA/EOE by choice
Submit application to:
30 Cooper Square, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10003
Or email to: email@example.com