Posted On: October 15, 2013
Hours: Full Time
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art seeks a budget manager to analyze accounting records to determine financial resources to implement programs and make recommendations for budget allocations to ensure conformance to budgetary limits. Also responsible for reviewing operating budgets periodically to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
- Preparing the Board level Annual Operating Budget and Capital Projects Budget
- Develop detailed budgets for departmental spending
- Financial modeling
- Monitor expenditure reports and forecasting
- Work with Controller on various issues
- Work directly with deans and department heads on budgetary matters
- Perform special analysis as required
- Prepare quarterly financial reports for board meetings
- Perform financial modeling and sensitivity analyses
A bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Finance field.
This is a non-union position.
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art is an AA/EOE by choice
Submit application to:
30 Cooper Square, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10003
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org