Application Processing Associate
Posted On: February 25, 2019
Hours: Full Time
The Application Processing Associate prepares day-to-day operational procedures pertaining to student applicants.
- Creates and maintains files for student applicants to The Cooper Union
- Responsible for the migration of data and verification from various sources
- Tracks all necessary application documents and correspondence through completion of the application process
- Ensures completion of all files for review by the various admissions committees
- Follows up and notifies applicants regarding their admissions status
- Creates and update inquiry/admissions files within our student information system
- Generates basic enrollment reports from The Cooper Union’s student information system, upon request
- Communicates with prospective students and attend admissions events as needed
- Addresses walk-ins, attend recruitment activities, and provide general office support, i.e. telephone response, back-up for registration and records, as needed
- Supports department personnel with various projects
- Other duties pertaining to the Enrollment Services Office as assigned
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of laws relating to student entrance into college which include homeland security regulations, privacy act regulations (FERPA), etc.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to adapt positively to changes in schedule, assignments, reporting requirements
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High level of confidentiality
This is a unionized position.
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit resume and cover letter to:
30 Cooper Square, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10003
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org