Build the Endowment
Nothing is more critical to the financial well-being of the college than the value of our Endowment. Your generous contributions to The Cooper Union's Endowment can support faculty chairs, scholarships and fellowships, and perpetuate your annual giving. When you make an endowed gift, the principal is never depleted, while the return on its investment is used to fund the many critical continuing needs of the college.
In recognition of your generosity, you have the opportunity to name endowed funds, chairs or programs. The name you choose may be your own, a family member, or another person whom you wish to honor. You will be creating a lasting legacy while addressing a vital college need.
Endowment gifts can support:
- Faculty positions such as deanships, chairs and professorships, presidential scholars, visiting scholars, faculty fellowships and lectureships
- Scholarship and Fellowship Funds which provide vital financial assistance or support research projects, thesis work, and travel and study abroad
- Institutes and Centers, such as the Center for Writing or the Center for Signal Processing, Communication and Computer Engineering
- Named lectures and exhibitions
- Equipment, computers, library books and other critical lab or studio resources
- PAGE (Perpetual Annual Giving Endowment) Funds which provide Annual Gifts to The Cooper Union in perpetuity
- Prize Funds to reward the accomplishments of Cooper Union students
The Cooper Union values contributions from alumni, students, parents and friends of the College. Click on Meet Our Supporters to see how we acknowledge your generosity.
To discuss how you can support The Cooper Union Endowment, please contact Jeanne Lunin, Director of Development, at (212) 353-4107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.