General Timeline for Study Abroad
- Students submit applications (early applications are welcome, first come first serve)
- All applications are reviewed and those that qualify are sent to host university
- Host universities make decisions and students are informed about acceptance and research faculty contacts
3. Mid-late February:
- Q&A session for all students who have been selected.
4. March 1:
- Students make decisions on whether they plan to go. This should include a note stating the research assignments.
- Register for EID300 credits
- Students make their travel arrangements
- Students return from their summer abroad
7. September 15:
- Technical report and cultural report submission deadline. Papers should be submitted by email to Beth Slack (email@example.com) with the Subject: EID 300 submission <Last Name, First Name>