Welcome to The Cooper Union!
Congratulations on your admission to The Cooper Union as a graduate student! We are thrilled that you have chosen to attend Cooper, and we welcome you to the Cooper community. This web page is for incoming graduate students for Fall 2018.
You will find a timeline below which details specific forms, applications, etc. that must be submitted by their respective deadlines to ensure your registration. Failure to adhere to these deadlines may result in fines. Please contact the Office of Admissions with any questions or concerns at 212-353-4120 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check this web page often for updates and additional information.
New Graduate Student Forms
- Master of Architecture II Instruction Sheet
- Master of Engineering Instruction Sheet
- Graduate Acceptance/Decline Form
- Citizenship Status Verification Form
- New Student Health Forms
Submit your Deposit
MASTER OF ARCHITECTURE II COMPLIANCE DEADLINE: THURSDAY, MARCH 29TH, 2018
MASTER OF ENGINEERING COMPLIANCE DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MAY 11TH, 2018
Submit online or mail all of the below to Office of Admissions, 30 Cooper Square, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10003:
- Accept or decline your offer of admission by submitting the Graduate Acceptance/Decline Form.
- Pay nonrefundable deposit for $1,325. The deposit represents the fall semester $900 student fee, $175 lab/studio fee and a one-time graduation fee of $250.
Deposit Payment Options:
- To pay via Credit Card or Debit Card, please visit our online enrollment deposit portal.
- Checks should be made payable to The Cooper Union. (See our tuition and fees). Please note: Tuition and fees are subject to change pending the Board of Trustees meeting in the spring semester.
- To wire your deposit electronically, please use our Flywire service.
- For questions or concerns regarding paying your deposit or setting up a payment plan, please email email@example.com or call 212-353-4154.
- Citizenship Status Verification Form (Please Note: If you attended Cooper Union as an undergraduate, then you do not need to resubmit the citizenship form.)
Student Health Insurance
The Cooper Union requires that all students show proof of and maintain healthcare coverage. International students are required to purchase The Cooper Union Student Health Insurance. You will receive details about this in June. We estimate the health insurance cost at $1,800. Note that all students must be covered by health insurance before attending class in the fall.
Student Health Forms
DEADLINE: JULY 1ST
Students requesting accommodations, academic or otherwise, due to a documented disability, should contact the Dean of Students, Christopher Chamberlin, at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to begin planning for your needs on campus.
Pay Your Tuition Bill
DEADLINE: AUGUST 5TH
More information will be coming soon. For questions regarding your tuition bill, please contact the Office of Student Accounts at email@example.com.
Attend your First Day of Class
Fall semester courses begin Tuesday, September 4, 2018. Click here for the 2018-2019 Academic Calendar.
Stay in Touch
Additional Resources and Contact Information
Office of Admissions - 212-353-4120 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Financial Aid - 212-353-4113 or email@example.com
Office of Student Affairs - 212-353-4116
Center for Career Development - 212-353-4377
Registrar - 212-353-4125
For questions regarding tuition payments or Student Health Insurance, or to waive your Student Health Insurance, please contact the Student Account Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-353-4154 or 212-353-4396.
For questions regarding health forms please contact Eric Conley at email@example.com or 212-353-4116.
Please review the following: