How to Apply for Financial Aid
The financial aid application deadline for the 2016-2017 Academic Year is June 1, 2016. Failure to meet this deadline will delay processing of your financial aid.
For the 2016-2017 FAFSA the following is required:
1) You must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with School Code 002710.
2) If you do not already have a FSA ID, you should apply for one.
3) If you already have filed your FAFSA please update it using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool Option to link your parent's 2015 tax information and yours if you filed a return. If you are unale to use this option, you will be required to submit a 2015 IRS Tax Return Transcript.
4) New York Sate (NYS) residents attending NYS schools can link directly to the TAP Application from the FAFSA submission confirmation page.
5) All OFF-CAMPUS students must submit proof of their lease/sub lease and or Utility Bill. If Sub-leasing please provide a notarized letter with a copy of the signed lease by the person whose name appears on the lease. Failure to submit all required documentation your application will default to Living with Parent.