How to Apply for Financial Aid
The financial aid application deadline for the 2017-2018 Academic Year is June 1, 2017. Failure to meet this deadline will delay processing of your financial aid.
For the 2017-2018 FAFSA the following is required:
1) You must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with School Code 002710.
2) If you do not already have a FSA ID, you should apply for one.
3) If you already have filed your FAFSA please update it using your parent's 2015 tax information and yours if you filed a return. You will be required to submit a 2015 IRS Tax Return Transcript.
4) New York Sate (NYS) residents attending NYS schools can link directly to the TAP Application from the FAFSA submission confirmation page.
5) All OFF-CAMPUS students must submit proof of their lease/sub lease. If Sub-leasing please provide a notarized letter with a copy of the signed lease by the person whose name appears on the lease. Failure to submit all required documentation by August 30th your application will default to a lower cost of attendance and your financial aid may be adjusted.